Saturday, November 17, 2007

EEE

EE! me mamy is in FL!!!! YES!! PRIVACY!!! thank you dear LORD!!!
Anyways...so im astaying @ me gma's.
awonderful likkle place.
yea, so i m pretty much be on the comp all week!!! EEE!!
cuz i don't gotz the internet @ homez...so.
yea.
its really colds up here.
yea so....I...no...wait I.....never mind
so I LURVE Syncsta!! The hotter dude is Jake and the other one is Chris (not hot)
yea so...
I never really have long posts, so i am gonna blab until i think it is excepptionally LONG.

So this is a font called WEBBINGS Hello what is up??? OK i just said yo? what's up??? isn't that scaryy??? this ??? don't even look the same.
OH!! You tube suggestions,
-Syncsta
-Werid Al Polka Power
-Weird Al Polkarama
-Weird Al Ebay
-Weird Al White & Nerdy
-Weird Al Canadian Idiot
-Weird Al Gump
OK??? You gotta watch them ALL!!
Love u bye!!

No comments: